hyaluronic Vit C 70ml
A high strength serum designed to boost collagen, and to protect the skin against free radicals and photo-ageing. It contains ET-vitamin C, also known as ethyl ascorbic acid, and is considered to be the next generation Vitamin C derivative.
ET-Vitamin C is a multi-functional Vitamin C derivative with excellent whitening, anti-oxidation, free radical - scavenging and collagen boosting effects. Its stability is superior to other ascorbic acid derivatives including L-absorbic acid. It shows a strong inhibiting effect on melanogenesis, reducing dark spots and age spots. It fights photo-ageing by interfering with inflammatory cytokines and reversing ROS production to achieve a powerful free radical scavenging effect.
We recommend this serum for anyone suffering from sun damage, melasma, hyper-pigmentation, uneven skin tone or lacking skin radiance. It can also be used as a powerful vitamin boost to the skin to provide instant revitalisation.
This serum contains a base solution with XS hyaluronic acid, a low molecular weight hyaluronic acid that travels deep into the epidermis, and a blend of naturally occurring fruit acids (lactic, citric, tartaric, gluconic) that effectively combat the signs of ageing.
Hyaluronic Vit C serum feels rich and nutritive despite it being oil-free and has a velvet and non sticky after-feel.
- Boosts collagen
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Protects against sun damage
- Lightens the skin
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces pigmentation & melasma
- Anti-oxidant protection
- XS hyaluronic acid 2%
- ET-vitamin C 5% (ethyl ascorbic acid)
HOW TO USE
- Apply twice per day to clean skin
- Leave for 10 minutes before applying a moisturiser over the top.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cruelty-free & 100% vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- FREE from preservatives, alcohol
- FREE from silicone, nuts & oil
- Ethically sourced raw material
- Recyclable packaging
- Use within 6 months of opening