PHA Activator 30ml
This night cream is formulated to reduce the skin pH gradually, and to simultaneously exfoliate, replenish moisture and reduce pigmentation for a smooth, radiant complexion. It is used to prepare the skin before pha peels and can be used as a treatment on its own at home for 6 weeks.
PHA Activator is a revolutionary resurfacing cream that helps to regenerate the skin. Using an exclusive technology containing a formulation of acids, enzymes and active ingredients, it can be used as a single intensive treatment or to prepare the skin for professional polyhydroxy acids peelings. The product is highly effective at promoting skin renewal, exfoliation, reducing pigmentation and restoring the skin pH. It must be combined with the all-day shield during the day to protect the skin from UV damage.
- Protects the skin from hyper-pigmentation when on a course of chemical peel treatments.
- Designed to restore the natural skin pH gradient.
- Activates exfoliating enzymes to renew the skin gradually.
- Increases the overall skin radiance.
- Balances skin tone.
- Water in oil formula adapted to night care.
- Restores skin moisture.
- Smoothes the skin.
- Lactobionic acid
- Sodium lactate
- Hexyl resorcinol
- Vitamin E
HOW TO USE
- Wash the face before applying
- Disperse a 5 pence size amount of the product and dab onto the skin
- Follow with an upward, circular movement massaging to penetrate the product into the skin
If using as part of a course of peeling treatments: for best results apply to the skin every night for 2-3 weeks prior to your first peeling treatment. Then only apply on the two nights prior to each consecutive peel. You can return to using this product in the evening after your 6 week repair stage, or keep the remaining product and use again prior to your next peel or course of peels.
Use the product at night, and in combination with the all-day shield during the day. Once daily at night, apply the cream to the face, neck, and chest.